nuffnang

Monday, June 9, 2008

How much this paper money worth?

Toninght, i was sending my girl friend to one of the local bank to withdraw money to pay off her credit card.

When she makes the payment with the deposit machine, one of the RM50 is not recognize by the machine, and been reject. After many time trying then she take out d money and found out that the GABENOR face is seperated into 2. Opps....

Do you see it ?

This money is withdrawn from one of Malaysia Local Bank ATM Machine. Wondering whether the bank has do the neccessary to ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi it's me, I am also visiting this site daily, this web page is truly good and the visitors are in fact sharing good thoughts.

Also visit my blog post get cash today

Anonymous said...

How dіd these гespоnses get so messy it's tiresome reading em.

Visit my web page debt consolidation loan bad credit

nuffnang